So I know I am about 5 days late but she is ONE month old!!!! How crazy is that? It seems like yesterday I just had the sweet lil thing and now she is 1 month old!! We are still trying to settle in and get into a routine, but she is def getting better at the sleeping thing!!! AMEN!!! She is sleeping right now that is the only reason I am getting to blog!! We had her 1 month check up and everything looks great!! She is in the 90%tile of babies her age. She weighed 10lbs. 6oz... She is starting to get lil chub rolls all over, its sooo stinkin' cute!!!
I wanted to take time and thank EVERYONE who came to visit her in the hospital, and once we got home!! This child is SPOILED rotten! Between my family, friends, and Cody's family this little girl has more stuff than I know what to do with!! So thank you thank you thank you!!! So enough of me chit chattin' here are some more pics!!
Happy Halloween Picturea.jpg)
One Month Old Picturea.jpg)
Cousin Savannah holding Baby Cheridan
Chillin' With Mimia.jpg)
Aunt Amanda and C-Maca.jpg)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
One Month OLD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I like the picture of the PIG holding her. Savannah loves that baby so much. She was asking for her this morning. I think that she has named her baby Cheridan.
She is SOOO cute... I can't wait to hold her on Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment