Monday, December 8, 2008

A Kentucky Thanksgiving

Ok so I got brave and we went on a road trip to Kentucky to see my Dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving. This was not just a 4 hour road trip this was a 14 hour long long road trip! I was super worried about doing this with Cheridan being so little but I tell you what she was a CHAMP!!! She did sooo GOOD! I was impressed! She never fussed once going and only got a little fussy about 3 hours from home on the way back!! I tip my hat to her for being such a GREAT baby!!! WE ARE BLESSED!!! It was good to see my family that I haven't seen in almost 3 years. Everyone looked good and was doing great! My mamaw got to hold her great grand-daughter and it was AWESOME! I am so happy that Cheridan got a chance to meet her Mamaw!! She was sure spoiled while we were there her Aunt Belinda brought her a bunch of goodies, so did her Aunt Sandy, and Dale and Denise! Thank you all for all the great stuff! We love you! She also got spoiled being held all the time. I don't think she touched the bed to sleep once, she slept in every ones arms! Even her cousin Turner wanted to hold her all the time. He was so intrested to see her and to touch her. He wanted to see her hands and feet. He is just the cutest thing! We had a wonderful visit and can't wait to go back, but I'm not gonna lie the next time we go we will be flying!!! Sometimes it pays to be a Flight Attendant!

Gavin giving mamaw and Cheridan love

Mamaw with all her great grand babies

Turner holding Cheridan

Tiny Tim holding Cheridan

Cheridan with her Mamaw

Aunt Carrie and Cheridan

Aunt Belinda and Cheridan

The sweet smile I see while she is sleeping

1 comments:

aunt B said...

I Love seeing all of the sweet smile in all of the picture Love Aunt Belinda