For those of you who know Cody and I, you know that we both have a great passion for college football. The only crazy thing is, he bleeds burnt orange(gross, and so hard to type) and I am a BOOMER SOONER all the way! Yes we are a house divided! So now we have a little issue as to what college we think Miss Cheridan should attend! Yes we are already thinking and not agreeing on this! So I thought I would bring this issue to the masses and see if we couldn't get some help from you!! So which college should she pick??
The college that looks as if it is being pushed on her....
Or the one that she has chosen to do the hand sign for all by herself....
To be honest I think Cody has been teaching her this stuff while I am sleeping!!!
It's war now!!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
House Divided...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment