
Yes this blog is totally gonna be about my Mom aka Mimi, and what a help she has been to me. She has helped me so much the past week it's crazy! From being my 2nd pair of hands while I'm at her home visiting or taking my phone calls at 3am while at work, because my little girl is so sick she can't sleep and neither can I. She has given me the reasurance that I am doing everthing right and that I am being a good mom! It's crazy how you need to hear that sometimes to help you get through a night of no sleep!! And wow those happen more often than I thought they would! I know my Mom has got to be burnt out with the 30 phone calls a day from me and the other 20 text messages, but everytime I call or text, she is pleased to help. That's how is she is though, no matter what time it is, what you need, if you ask her and she is capable of doing it she will! She is just a GREAT MOM and MIMI!!! I know I probably don't say it enough but THANK you Mom for all your help!!! Thank you for helping me get prepared for Cheridan and for helping me through the long sleepless nights by talking to me on the phone. I love you!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Thank heaven for Mimi!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad she is better- but, whew! What a lot for you to deal with... Thank goodness for Mimi, I don't know how I would have made it without my mom, either.
I have to agree about your Mom and for that matter your whole family.. Glad that you have someone to talk to and that everything is getting better.
Post a Comment