Well I think I have won the award for the WORST blogger of the year!!! I have sooo many new pictures of Cheridan and just haven't found the time to share them... Im gonna try to play catch up, but you are gonna have to be patient with me... About 3 weeks ago my cousin Kristi, her son Tyler, Her BFF Dawn, her three kiddos, and C-mac and I went to Galveston. We had such a great time! Cheridan LOVED LOVED the beach. I cant tell you how many hand fulls of sand she ate, but I can tell you that she pooped sand for about a whole week after we got back. We stayed at Pointe West. What a GREAT spot! I have never thought of Galveston as pretty until staying there. It was clean, white sand, and not to crowded! I loved it! We took the kids down to the strand, and then ate dinner at the wharf. It was such a GREAT mini vacation! Thanks babe for being the GREATEST dad and letting C-Mac and I spend some much needed time at the BEACH!!! We love you!
Loving the Dirt...

Boogie Boarding
Kristi and Tyler
I wanna take a picture
Dawn and Ziggy...
Chillin' on the beach
Dinner at the Wharf
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Beach Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment