Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! I know I have been a horrible blogger the past month. I went back to work for the month of June and HATED every minute!!! So needless to say I now am not going back to work until December! Thank goodness!!! Well we had a GREAT first 4th of July with Miss Cheridan! We went over to my cousin Kristi's house for a BIG ta-do!!! It was awesome! Good food, family, fireworks, and Great friends!! Couldn't have been any better! They shot fireworks for about 2 hours and Cheridan loved it! It was a bit hot so we stayed inside most of the time, but she loved watching the fireworks! There were so many little kids there that she had a ball playing. Here are a few pics from yesterday!
Cheridan Chillin with Daddy watchin' fireworks
Cheridan's future husband Cade Walker.... So DARN cute!
Laughing at Savannah and JJ
Driving the Tractor
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy 4th of July...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment