Boy oh boy is she growing up fast or what??? I can't tell you how quickly time has gone by. She has just grown so much here the last month! She is holding her head up all by herself, laughing at herself in mirrors, loving On her baby "baba", rolling over, and all that good stuff!!!! I'm excited but sad at the same time. I catch myself sometimes saying I can't wait for her to do this or that. And then I stop myself and think about how quickly it's going by and that I need to cherish every moment I have with her... We went for her 4 month check up Monday. She weighed 15lbs 12oz, and is 26 3/4 inches long!!! BIG GIRL!!! The doctor said she looks GREAT, and is growing as she should! I hope she keeps getting longer or taller however you want to put it! I just want her to be taller than her short mom.... So keep your fingers crossed that she keeps it up!! Here are some pics from the last month!! Enjoy!
Cheridan and her baby
Love these pics
Oh those baby blues...
Don't know what this face is but it made me laugh...
Just Chillin'...
My favorite smile in the world....
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Growing like a weed! 4 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing ever! That pink is SO so cute. Love the bows.
Post a Comment