Ok so my soon to be sister-in-law, Leanne totally got me hooked on this blog called Grosgrain. This lady makes some of the cutest outfits. And one of the cool things is that she has give-aways! SO this weeks giveaway is a New Years Sweater and skirt set!!!! 
So cute huh??? Well I know this won't fit my sweet girl for a couple of years but I do have one of the PRETTIEST little girls as a niece and I think she would look fab in this! So Here's to hoping I will win!!! This website is a MUST check out!!! So go check out some of her other GREAT items!!!
New Years Eve Sweater and Skirt GIVEAWAY!!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
New Years Eve Sweater and Skirt GIVEAWAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I will cross my fingers for you on that giveaway!
Post a Comment