Monday, April 13, 2009

Trying to play catch up....

I have so many pictures to post and I am just falling behind! It seems like there is ALWAYS something going on with my family or Cody's. SO I apologize once again for my lack of postings but I am going to make up for them today! We had a busy busy weekend with Easter being here and My cousin Jeremy got married on Saturday night! So we have been movers and shakers or as Cody's Granny says "rackin' the roads"! I love all of her sayings! Easter was crazy trying to go from one place to the next! I want to apologize to family and friends that got jipped this year! Cody and I are working on an agreement on how to please everyone while keeping our sanity! I mean I want everyone to get to see Cheridan but we have so many family members and friends between the two of us that it is just too much for us to make it to see everyone! So I think we are going to just stay home on holidays and if you want to see Miss C-Mac you know where we live!! I'm sure we won't hold to our guns there but we shall see! Well enough of my babbling here are some pictures!

Just Chillin' with her cuz Tori

Found her sleeping like this, guess the lights were to bright!

Such a happy little girl!

staying in the shade at the petting zoo

Love her eyes, cheeks, lips... I'm her mom I love everything about her!

My favorite bunny coat! It was a gift from some great friends! It was too BIG back in Decemeber but fits just right now!!!

Her Easter Bunny picture

Plum tuckered out from visiting G-Ma Ginny and Paw paw David on Easter

Cousin Savannah loving on Baby Cheridan... I stole this picture from Savannah's Blog!! Thanks Aunt Lee Lee!

0 comments: