Great grandparents... What an amazing group of people they are! Most children are not blessed to meet their great grandparents, but in Cheridan's case she has been blessed to meet five of the six still living. The sixth one is Cody's Grandma Betty (Ginny's mom)and we haven't gotten the chance to get them together. I hope to get a picture of Cheridan with her soon. Cody and I both have grandparents that have passed away. My Papaw (JT Haynes) passed away in 1995, my Granny (Kathryn Weaver) passed away in 2000, and Cody's granddad (Otis Campsey) passed away in 2006. All three of these people played special roles in Mine and Cody's lives and are missed terribly. I wish that Cheridan could have had the opportunity to meet each of them, but I know she now has some AMAZING guardian Angels watching over her!
This is my Mam maw... Elizabeth Haynes
My Diddad... Bill Weaver
his wife Alvina Hancock-Weaver AKA Aly
Cody's paw... Thurman Rowell
Cody's Granny... Twila Rowell
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Great Grandparents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment